Well first impressions. In a nutshell – unbelievably shite!
- The default desktop has to go – far too distracting – too many bright
- Then there is the transparency of the menu bar at the top of the
- When you alt-tab away from Safari, the chrome on Safari actually gets
lighter. When you alt-tab back into it, it gets so dark that it is
- Stripes in Finder
- No Java 6.
- Firewall settings were rooted.
- One good thing – when you use apple-shift-4 to indicate area of screen
you want to copy, you get size indicators.
Maybe I have just been using Mac too long now and am getting set in
Anyway, it is too bleeding edge for me. I reverted back to Tiger
from the full SuperDuper! clone I made just before I did the