Well first impressions. In a nutshell - unbelievably shite!
- The default desktop has to go - far too distracting - too many bright white lights.
- Then there is the transparency of the menu bar at the top of the screen. Blech.
- When you alt-tab away from Safari, the chrome on Safari actually gets lighter. When you alt-tab back into it, it gets so dark that it is barely legible.
- Stripes in Finder
- No Java 6.
- Firewall settings were rooted.
- One good thing - when you use apple-shift-4 to indicate area of screen you want to copy, you get size indicators.
Maybe I have just been using Mac too long now and am getting set in my ways.
Anyway, it is too bleeding edge for me. I reverted back to Tiger from the full SuperDuper! clone I made just before I did the upgrade.